Well paid and meaningful work is central to the health and happiness of individuals and families.
Steady income and good working conditions are critical to ensuring we can pay the bills and achieve a reasonable work life balance.
Our research will ask former Labour voters about their concerns, and discuss some of the following themes:
- What constitutes a good job
- The importance of good work being available locally
- What the government priorities should be in the Coronavirus era
- Could a modern manufacturing renaissance provide people with the good local jobs they need?
- How should politicians manage increasing automation in the work place?
Some external reading on these themes:
These ideas are not necessarily endorsed by Renaissance, but are useful points to begin the debate.